Music Box

Posted on 5:04 AM by Juie.S | 0 comments

It's a cold Wednesday evening and my desktop and Flash cards are absolutely cluttered everywhere and since I wasn't going out and finding photographs through that mess became unbearable, it was evident I needed to organise my photographs and put them neatly into its respective folders..

Thing about that is... you find photographs you forgot you took.. I love those.

The couple having a blast listening to Rat vs Possum, they are a great fun band to hear live. Very African, very rhythmic, very earthy.




Yup, still love her hair, she was at the same show too.



Photographs from a music festival in Merideth - Golden plains.




I've been playing with gradients and lots of colour recently, considering I like mostly Black and white, this is a nice
change... however, I'm not particularly sold that I've gotten it yet. I'll probably keep working on them.

0 comments: