Hk Flavour

Posted on 3:11 AM by Juie.S | 0 comments

There is something about Hong Kong that I can't seem to leave. It's one of the most beautiful countries I've lived in.

I love how the ocean is never too far away and neither is a mountain top, how now, I live on top of a hill facing the legendary Amah rock. Every alley way and corner has it's own treasure of shops and eateries.

And more recently I went to my sister's university. Hong Kong University of Science and Technology's campus is practically built on a small mountain and is facing the ocean full of Islands. On a foggy day you can't see 2 feet in front of you and if you look out at the ocean, it looks very much like a scene from Pirates of the Caribbean

This photograph isn't exactly my best photograph, but for some reason, I'm very attached to it.


My brother rarely every smiles straight. I was lucky.


My sister on the pier of HKUST


HKUST



0 comments: