More than a weeny

Posted on 3:17 AM by Juie.S | 8 comments


The last few weeks have been more than tiring, it just has not been my weeks or months or something. There are so many menial tasks and errands to run, I spend most of my days wishing there were more than 24 hours in them.

So coming home from school today, I decided to screw every thing I was supposed to do, i.e clean the house, buy laundry detergent, organise files for school and sort out my bills and injected myself with creativity. Luckily I had my wonderful friend Sheeny around
(who has an awesome blog by the way), dragged her home and dressed her up.

This is what I got.








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sheena you are SO FREAKIN HOT!
ps. hi Juhie :)

Juie.S said...

haha! she is a purty one isn't she?

=D hey red

Unknown said...

Juie, I must admit I had the time to read your entire blog today and it's pretty good. It's good to see you doing pretty well too in Aust! I had no idea you were so good at this. I wonder what I do know in the past 10 yrs that I've known you!

and yeah Sheena, I know you will read this one day... just thought I'd say you're cute =)

green ink said...

Absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

New post time!

<3

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Emotive.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pics juhi! (both sheeny and the pics)

-sneha